Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update on the homemade Dog Food

Noah still loves the stuff! I finally decided to reduce the recipe tho since the last one lasted a week and a half, I want him to eat fresher food than that! :)

So, here we are:

1 c oatmeal
1/4 c oat bran
2 eggs
2 c veggies (I used a frozen medley of sorts)
1/4 c flax seed
1 stalk of red kale or purple or whatever :)
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
I was going to use a 1/4 c of sunflower seeds again, but these ones were salted, so I didn't.

This time too I put everything thru the food processor since he doesn't chew, he's still (after 3 or 4 weeks) so excited about getting real food that he doesn't chew!

I made this on Sunday 3/6, will need to make some more today or tomorrow.

Still cheaper, healthier than anything you can buy in the store and Noah is so happy with it!!

Let me know how you like it if you try it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment